Founded in 1929, the Golf Course at Birch Creek is a member-owned golf club. Opened to visitors outside of Umatilla County. Established as a 9-hole course within the city limits of Pendleton, Oregon, PCC relocated in 1958 to its current location just 8 miles south of Pendleton, once again starting as a 9-hole course. In 1986, nine more holes were added to create one of Eastern Oregon's most beautiful courses.
This 18-hole 72 par course spans 6,317 yards through the Birch Creek Valley. With its challenging hazards and well-kept greens, this course will challenge all levels of players.