Started by Earl Boston in 1941, the processing plant was purchased by Steve and Becky Wood in 1978, overtime, the Wood family added a smokehouse and expanded the businesss. In 2017, son Jason and his wife Lindsay purcahsed the business. Their two sons have joined them, doing the work their father and Uncle Josh did as a youth. The family carries on the tradition of providing a high quality finished product and offers a limited stock of premium retail products, including Painted Hills rib steaks.
*One of the many stops along the Four Rivers Farm & Garden trail